MAKE YOUR TAX DEDUCTABLE DONATION TODAY
Infinity Generation Preparatory School is a member school with the Opportunity Scholarship Fund (OSF), a non-profit organization that grants scholarships to Oklahoma K-12 students to accredited private schools in the state.
Infinity Generation students are eligible for scholarships through OSF if they meet ONE of the following criteria:
Live in a family within the adjusted gross income (AGI) guidelines (see application).
Attend, or live in the attendance zone, of a public school designated as in need of improvement by the State Board of Education.
Attend an Oklahoma public school with an individualized education program (IEP).
To apply for an OSF scholarship at IGG, download an application
in English or Spanish. Please follow these steps:
Complete an application for each of your children eligible for a scholarship.
Include the first two pages of the family’s 2020 federal income tax return (Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ). If necessary, speak with IGG about accepted alternate proofs of income.
Return the completed application(s) and adjusted gross income documentation to Zanade Morgan at IGG. DO NOT send the application directly to OSF.
To learn more about OSF, visit osfkids.org.
Lindsey Nicole Henry (LNH) Scholarship Program for Children with Disabilities
• A student who has had an Individualized Service Plan developed by the Department of Human Services (DHS)
• A student who is a child of a military family with permanent change of station orders who has moved to Oklahoma after receiving IDEA services in another state
• A student who has been served through the SoonerStart program and during transition has been determined to be eligible for school district services
• A student who has been in out-of-home placement through the office of Juvenile Affairs
• A student who has been in out-of-home placement with DHS, or who was adopted while in the permanent custody of DHS